Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Contract Type/Duration: Fixed Term (3 – 6 Months)
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of the company
- Onboard new employees and manage immigration documents, taxes and benefits packages
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to the daily management of employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- 5 – 7 years of experience in HR in the retail, supply chain, consumer goods, or tech environment.
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply