Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real-estate development Company in Nigeria. Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment, and property renovation across Nigeria. Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to the housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years. We constantly exceed our clients’ expectations through the provision of quality and affordable housing.
Our team of seasoned professionals and our constant quest for excellence has made us a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Our focus is our clients/customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Legal & Compliance
Location: Central Business District, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Of Functions
- Oversee day-to-day legal operations including contract development and assessment, compliance & legal advisory services.
- Managing Legal Correspondence of the firm
- Drafting of Legal Documents, Contracts & MOUs for the Firm and its Subsidiaries
- Liaison with External Solicitors and Clients
- Assessment &Compliance to Contracts & SLA’s
- Preparation & Submission of Annual Returns
- Maintain the Register of Directors Across each Subsidiary
- Property Transactions & Documentation
- Legal Consultation, Advice, and Support to Companies across the group in respect to both Existing and Prospective Matters
- Identification, Containment & Management of the Firm’s Exposure to Risks
- Compliance to the Firm’s Statutory & Regulatory Obligations
- Interested candidates should possess a BL / LLB / JD qualification with 6 – 9 years work experience.
- Good Knowledge of Contracts, Property Law and Government Regulations.
- Experience in a Real Estate firm is an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate shouldlive in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the title “Manager, Legal & Compliance” as the subject of the email.