Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Excellence Lead – West Africa
Job ID: R-24137
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Category: Supply Chain
Reports to: Logistics Excellence Manager, Africa
Main Job Purpose
- Support and Implement Logistics Excellence strategy to Improve MCO Logistics performance and programmes
- Support Global Logistics programme with MCO implementation
- Support & enable roll-out of Global Logistics best practice in MCO
- Achievement of KPI’s relating to: Savings, Cost, Efficiency and Sustainability across Region
- Drive consistency and continuous improvement review with World Class Logistics deployment and operational opportunity identification.
- Lead Logistics Excellence strategy in MCO
- Lead and coordinate Global Benchmarking strategy in MCO
- Best practice identification and roll out with operational teams in line with World Class Logistics Agenda
- Be key market contact for Logistics excellence agenda for MCO with the understanding market nuances and opportunities
- Drive Logistics Transformation in MCO with assistance of MCO leads
- Drive and Support sustainability agenda in line with Global Logistics
- Drive Network Design and RTM Optimisation
- Drive and support identification of Logistics waste and reduction strategy with MCO partners
- Drive and Support cluster strategic projects
- Support development and implementation of New Business Models.
- Support Market Assessment teams and peer reviewer in MCO
- Support and drive governance of CAPEX and Logistics Masterplan initiatives
- Review KPI performance against global benchmarks for idea generation
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or Commerce.
Experience Required: ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 3 years experience Logistics / Supply Chain Experience
- Applicable MCO relevant Logistics Experience Contacts:
- Regional SCVPs
- Regional & MCO SC Directors
- Logistics/Customer Service Managers across Region
- Global Logistics counterparts Reporting Channel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply