MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Maintenance National – Finance
Job Identification: 2163
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Regional Facilities East
- To coordinate, supervise and monitor all activities relating to daily maintenance and operations (excluding power) of all non- technical facilities across MTN Nigeria.
- To provide and maintain a conducive, physical environment for all to perform their duties effectively and efficiently in MTN Nigeria.
- Ensure preventive maintenance are carried out on technical and non-technical buildings across MTNN Regions including; water supply/treatment, sewage evacuation, roofing, building exterior, furniture/fixtures/appliances, lifts, fire protection systems, for adequacy.
- Ensure availability of utilities and prompt settlement of related bills; as well as manage approved and assigned budget for projects and effective utilization.
- Assure required specifications, scope and set objectives for the installation, and acceptance of building systems e.g. fire detection, suppression and fighting systems are met; as well as timely and concise functional and operations reports are prepared.
- Oversee deployment of required building infrastructure and systems resources during office expansion projects as well as provide maintenance support to expatriate residences when required.
- Provide regular independent performance reports to Management on contract/partner performances and progress.
- Guide service providers to focus on keeping with KPI and delivering as agreed.
- Monitor Contractual KPI, keep track of the values against targets and conduct regular audit of contractual term and compliance.
- Conduct partner performance assessment, routine performance reviews and governance.
- Evaluate partner and service provider performance reports for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure regular performance reports, as agreed, are received from service provider.
- Highlight and follow up with service provider on critical areas of improvement.
- Review customer issues in respect of buildings and infrastructure and resolve related problems accordingly in line with SLA.
- A First Degree in an Engineering or any numerate discipline
- A post graduate qualification in Engineering or any numerate discipline would be an added advantage
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in building and infrastructure maintenance
- Experience in a supervisory capacity in any of the following: engineering design, maintenance management, project management in a technical environment
- Facility management and or building systems experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023; 23:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com