Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions
Job ID: 80410403_80358285
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate & Investment Banking
- Define and execute strategic client plans that will ensure the development of strong business relationships and the delivery of profitable and integrated Stanbic IBTC Bank products and services, with the purpose of ensuring client profitability, increased revenue, risk optimisation and consistent service delivery.
- First Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant degrees.
- Postgraduate qualifications such as an MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the client service environment.
- An additional 3 years within the credit or product environment is considered an advantage.
- Financial Acumen
- Business Acumen
- Driving Delivery of Results
- Customer / Client Focused Innovation
- Aligning Business to Strategy
- Inspiring Performance for Execution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online