Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Airport Services Agent
Job Id: 2100004R
Location: Lagos – LOS, Nigeria – NG
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
- We are recruiting for an Senior Airport Services Agent based in Lagos, Nigeria
- The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
Your Specific Responsibilities
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
- Trade or Vocational qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
- Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online