United Nigeria Airlines
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Financial Controller
- Obtains copies of invoices for aircraft spare parts and other engineering inventory items received /paid for ongoing basis.
- Obtains schedules/copies of documents reflecting the receipt and utilization of aircraft spare parts for specific aircrafts on weekly basis.
- Maintains comprehensive and updated Inventory movement record that show clearly the receipts and utilization of all aircraft spare parts and other inventory related items at any given period.
- Ensures all perpetual stock taking and accountability with analysis of any discrepancies and advise relevant parties accordingly.
- Co-ordinates the processing of Form A and Form M for engineering items as the need arises in consultation.
- Continuous Interface & Follow-up with various parties as to resolve Inventory -related issues as at when required as the need arises –E.g. Engineering Store staff, Procurement staff, Station Managers, Commercial Team, etc. in consultation with Line Manager.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in Inventory Management & Control required.
- ACA or other Professional Certification in Inventory Management & Control would be an added advantage
- Aviation Experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.