Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
The Management of Hobark International Limited, an integrated Energy Services providing company, in collaboration with the Nigerian Content Development and Management Board (NCDMB), wishes to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Completions SME
- The interested candidate must have the professional experience needed to ensure quality plans are in place in all stage gate reviews as well as the annual business planning cycle.
- Ensure that development plans receive appropriate governance, and serve as asset owner for non-producing and undeveloped resources.
- Ensure the application of current technology to field evaluations.
Relevant Qualifications / Experience
- A suitably, qualified candidate should possess a University degree (Minimum Second-class upper B.Sc in Engineering, Geology, Physics and Mathematics),
- Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering and relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com Copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.