PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefit Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Compensation & Benefit Specialist to join our team.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering employees’ rewards, perks and benefits.
- The ideal candidate will be required to align employee pay levels with the external and internal value of jobs as well as employees’ performance in line with business needs, group rewards, philosophy and strategy, industry best practices and local legal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in design and ensuring implementation of Rewards strategy issues (e.g. merit increase, salary survey, compensation and benefit policies, market analysis).
- Conceptualising and designing employee and executive compensation and benefits programs.
- Local implementation of global/regional compensation & benefits procedures, develop/revise and implement local C&B policies.
- Participate in C&B surveys to ensure market transparency and positioning of remuneration packages according to HR strategy.
- Analyse legislative, market and actual trends and projections.
- Supervise job analysis and evaluation, analysis of C&B surveys, preparation of C&B proposals and budgets.
- Monitor KPIs and scorecards to assess effectiveness and efficiency of HR.
- Negotiation with external suppliers for benefits/offers for our employees.
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct, indirect and non-financial compensations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in C&B and Performance Management.
- Sound knowledge of compensation cycle management and all HR practices.
- Ability to timely execute the annual HR Business Partner Survey for HR within the country, including processes, communication, data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to enhance the quantity of HR data and management information while working closely with other HR functions.
- Must have specific C&B knowledge and understanding of local legislations.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent MS Office Skills (MS Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Strong numerical and quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong and proven analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online