Achievers University commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. In the past eleven years, the University has matriculated 12 sets of students and graduated 9 sets of Achievers who are doing very well in all spheres of human endeavour across the nation and overseas. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Kilometer 1, Idasen/Ute Road, Owo.
As a result of completion of tenure of some Principal Officers, and the need to reposition the University in order to sustain the remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking for exceptionally and professionally qualified staff with outstanding integrity, and demonstrable leadership to join the highly motivated team in moving the University forward in her next phase of growth and development within the capacity below:
Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
Location: Owo, Ondo
- The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive and academic head of the University.
- S/he is responsible to the Governing Council for the Management of human, financial and material resources of the University.
- It is the duty of the Vice-Chancellor to ensure that the provisions of the laws, statutes and regulations of the University are observed and strictly adhered to.
- The successful applicant will be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records.
- S/he must possess a Doctorate Degree and be a full Professor of not less than ten (10) years standing and must possess a proven and demonstrable ability to attract local and international research collaborations and developments for the University.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Ten (10) copies of their Application and Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three referees to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Alternatively, candidates may send soft copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under separate confidential cover to the stated address.