At Kradot Limited, we offer training and development seminars that provide innovative skills, behaviours and strategiesfor recruiting employees, reducing employees turn over, promoting employee development and retaining a talented flexible and diverse workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Personnel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N75,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.