Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Specialist
Job ID: GL126404
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Sales and Business Developmen
- Currently, we are seeking for a Field Sales Specialist.
- In this role, the successful candidate will win, retain, develop, plan and manage medium sized Business Customers.
- In addition, the successful candidate will gather customer and market information to update Product and Trade Lane Management on current conditions.
- Seeks and prospects for MBC targets to win new customers generally in the 30k – 500k range Net Sales per annum
- Plans and manages medium-sized Business Customers
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge
- Closes business connecting a customer need with a DHL solution and the value it may create for the customer
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits with Product, TL and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels within DP DHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA’s & SOP’s)
- Completely uses DGF iSELL
- Transfers SC with high value potential to key account Sales channel and opportunities with lower value to TeleSales (in case lead was not assigned correctly)
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree
- Deep knowledge on DGF products (AFR/OFR/IWS)
- Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience in competitive markets
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative and commitment
- PC literate, excellent organizational, communication incl. telephone and writing skills
- Knowledge of freight forwarding business
- Good administration skills
- Cooperative working with others to achieve targets and objectives
- Responsibility and capacity to keep commitments
- Compliance with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements
- Fluent in English
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online