Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2022 have commence for fresh graduate recruitment. This Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Graduate Internship is open via Exxon Mobil career portal. Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2022
Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing
Locations: Lagos and Eket – Akwa Ibom
About Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Graduate Internship
The Apprentice Program
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Eligibility
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.