Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Ensure that electrical components, appliances, installations and applications are in line with safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs for new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
- Inspecting electrical components during and after the product installation
- Testing electrical components for problems and proposing solutions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering. (MBA/MScis an added advantage).
- 7 – 10 years of professional experience as an Electrical Engineer in the FMCG sector.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Good Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to coordinate and supervise other electrical technicians and subordinates.
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.