Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidate will be responsible for providing decision support for the customer experience team as well as other stakeholders.
- Responsible for driving change based on customer data and insight. The candidate will extract, analyze and use data to build surveys, dashboards, reports, and business cases to support continuous service improvement efforts.
- He/She will synthesize customer experience surveys with transactional and operational data across customer journeys to proactively identify pain points and areas of opportunity
- Understand and define data requirements in support of CX initiatives
- Design and build insight-driven alerts, reports, and dashboards to provide easy access to customer feedback across the organization
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to develop actionable insights and recommendations via ad hoc reports and visualizations
- Help other teams link CX data to their operational metrics
- Troubleshoot data-related issues in reports
- Find and resolve data quality problems
- Ad-hoc data pulls for the CX team
- Create data dictionaries, hierarchy files, and other documentation
- Support CX-related system integrations
- Provide data analyst support to a wide variety of research projects
- Collate and analyze available data on different products to reflect performance and reliably predict customer preferences.
- Collate and analyze data from complaints reports (from customer and on product concerns) periodically to identify complaint trend, especially recurrent issues.
- Track and report trends in product performance for different customer segments/ profiles.
- Ensure proper tracking and analysis of all service indications across the support teams [FCR, Service Levels, Abandoned calls, response time etc.]
- Responsible for competitive information gathering process, market intelligence, field research, and mining data and turn them into actionable insights for use by various stakeholders.
- Benchmark local and international competitors (service trends, product features, process, strategies, and pricing) and provide recommendations to enhance our service offering.
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Team Lead/ Unit Head/Head CX.
- B.Sc. (CBAP, MBA PMP an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Research and Survey Tools (Qualtrics or Alchemer)
- Customer behaviour and need drivers
- Data interpretation and adaptation
- Research methodology, analysis & interpretation
- Business Intelligence tools- SQL Server, Power BI, etc.
- Understanding of a full range of Kuda’s products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services.
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies
- High degree of intelligence, communication, and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative
- Advanced Presentation Skills.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online