SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Task and Responsibilities
- Welcoming guests
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Organizing and maintaining files
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming emails.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Must have at least HND/B.Sc in any field of study.
- At least 1-2 years progressive related experience.
Required Skill and Knowledge:
- Smart and good looking
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- High level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Deadline: 17th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.