Achievers University commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. In the past eleven years, the University has matriculated 12 sets of students and graduated 9 sets of Achievers who are doing very well in all spheres of human endeavour across the nation and overseas. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Kilometer 1, Idasen/Ute Road, Owo.
As a result of completion of tenure of some Principal Officers, and the need to reposition the University in order to sustain the remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking for exceptionally and professionally qualified staff with outstanding integrity, and demonstrable leadership to join the highly motivated team in moving the University forward in her next phase of growth and development within the capacity below:
Job Title: Reader (Associate Professor)
Location: Owo, Ondo
Slot: 20 Openings
We are recruiting to fill the Academic positions in the following disciplines in the University:
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Candidates must possess Ph.D with at least 8 years post-qualification experience in teaching, research and postgraduate supervision, as well as strong record of substantial publications in reputable international journals.
- In addition, candidates must have good measure of academic leadership and clear understanding of university governance.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Ten (10) copies of their Application and Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three referees to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Alternatively, candidates may send soft copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under separate confidential cover to the stated address.