Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Managing Director – Stock Broking
- The Managing Director will be responsible for leading the team in developing high quality business strategies and plans in alignment with business and profit objectives.
- He/She will Co-ordinate the advisory services to clients on shares, stocks, bonds and other investment products to ensure that client investment objectives are met.
- will be responsible for the budget and profit performance, as well as meeting the long term goals of the Company.
- B.Sc in Finance, Economics or related disciplines, with appropriate professional qualifications
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in the financial services industry
- At least four (4) years experience in a Senior/Top management position in a stocking broking firm (Director, General Manager, and Deputy General Manager) will be preferable for this very important position.
Application Closing Date
9th September 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Cover Letter and CV to: Jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.