FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Content Specialist (Growth)
Job type: Full – Time
- We need a mid-level candidate with experience in CRM Content Writing / Editing ensuring that best practice is adhered to for the medium being used & executing CRM campaigns (preferably for a Fintech, Bank or e-commerce brand).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver best in class CRM communications.
- Build CRM journeys that follow up on customer activity.
- The person must be able to analyse and report on the success of your campaigns, including conversion and provide insights in an engaging and measured way.
- Understand the data requirements of campaigns to drive the highest possible performance.
- Understand & create A/B testing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 2-3 years experience in CRM
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Organizational skills that will help to juggle competing demands between marketing, sales, customers, and management
- Strong mathematical skills to analyze reports and work with large data sets
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data
- Commercial awareness to understand the target market and design campaigns accordingly
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion and diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins