First Ally Capital is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm, whose focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations. First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek a Corporate Finance Analyst responsible for all transactions in assigned mandates and to manage quality and consistent service delivery to clients.
- Support deal origination with demonstrable effort in the preparation of proposals and presentations
- Analyze financial information to determine the financial needs of clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- All other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Corporate Finance
- Ensure prompt response to client complaints
- Develop Capacity for industry research.
- Assist in the regular dispatch of proposals
- Develop Capacity for industry research
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or similar degree
- 1- 3 years of experience
- Good research and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the financial market and other industries/sectors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of valuation methods and financial modelling skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th June, 2022.