Connect Rail Services Limited Job Recruitment – How to Apply
Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading Pan-African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Terminal Operation Officer
- We are seeking an organized and driven Operations Officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase the efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
- Responsible for safety and health throughout the terminal, including the proper handling of dangerous goods.
- Lead, develop and implement strategic and operational planning for a port terminal facility
- Supervise shipping process and inventory management ensuring that freight arrives at its destination in a timely manner
- Monitor computerized automation system, to ensure that all equipment is operational, and production levels are met and maintained in accordance with goals and objectives
- Oversee coordination and distribution of all products to maximize the efficiency of port terminal space, expedition of loading vessels, along with the blending of grains to meet grade standards while maintaining the best possible profit margins
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promote efficiency
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships.
- Handle coordination with rail carriers on the delivery of product (minimize of rail demurrage).
- Manage vessel tug, barge switching, and fleeting operations
- Can work with deadlines and rugged to work
- Field Operations men for Agbara, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ikorodu
- Willing to work on the field
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- 1+ years experience in port operations preferred
- Must be educated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Leadership skill
- Availability and willingness to work anywhere and anytime
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th February, 2020.