Career For Business Development Executive at the Adirelounge
The Adirelounge is a hand dyed Textile Company that creates unique designs on non-conventional fabrics like chiffon, tshirts, scarves and silk. We also train rural women, widows, vulnerable and out of school youth in this Adire skill.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client data base updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisitions of customers, submissions and tenders.
Competencies and skills required
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates must stay on the island.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.