Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant National Sales and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the National Sales and Marketing Manager to coordinates the sales activity for Company Pan Nigeria in order to achieve the annual objectives (market share, volumes, price, turnover, etc).
- Organizational support to sales team in order to achieve the individual and regional objectives.
- Uses the company’s tools in order to motivate the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The canidate is to assist the National Sales and Marketing Manager to carry out the following main activities:
- Create and develop programs for national sales and ensure its implementation. Develop action plans for field sales.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all the regions.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining product mix, and selling price.
- Oversee company’s sales performance at regional levels.
- Develop effective sales strategy in liaison with management and ensure timely implementation.
- Lead market channel development activities and coordinates sales distribution by identifying and establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Responsible for handling all the distributors & strategic partners, including order planning, credit limits, relationship management, and ensure increased profitability for the company
- Meets with key clients, assisting Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Keep current with demand and supply of company’s products, economic indicators, changing trends and its competitors.
- Forecasting and planning sales by product line.
- Monitor cost(s) in relation to prevailing competition, and if necessary adjust the price of selling.
- Monitor and give appraisal to the activities of Regional Sales Managers.
- Initiate, build and establish professional networks across the regions.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of Sales employees for effective delivery.
- Participate in market strategy building by providing useful information from sales activities.
- Any other responsibility sales/ marketing task assigned by the National Sales and Marketing Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc / HND Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline with an MBA.
- 10 – 15 years post NYSC relevant experience and 5 of which must be in a similar capacity from a reputable company in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Must have good customer base in the food product sales sector.
- Age: 38-45years.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
Functional / General Competencies Required:
- Excellent Negotiation Skill
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skill
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Result oriented
- High Integrity
- Highly Experienced in managing sales teams
- Effective reporting and communication skill ( Oral & written)
- Effective team leadership skill
- Coaching and Training skill
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in PDF or MS Word format to to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.