Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Marketing Communications & Customer Services
Industry: Financial Services
- The candidate will be in charge of brand management, digital marketing, events management, product marketing, corporate social responsibility, media relations, customer service and internal and external communication.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for product launch and marketing, which entails overseeing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution.
- Management of all print, direct or indirect mail and social media campaigns, including format, design, production, data and distribution in accordance with the organization’s approved Brand Guide.
- Develop and effectively implement an annual company-wide marketing plan and content generation framework in conjunction with the sales teams and other relevant units.
- Regularly conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for the organization’s current and future products and services.
- Responsible for event management and public relations.
- Responsible for social media marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing and dissemination of information and promotional materials.
- Responding to customers’ queries and comments on any of our social media platforms.
- Identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences.
- Implementing the Organization’s CSR strategy.
- Ownership of the Organization’s Brand Identity and ensuring consistency across all communication channels.
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget and timelines.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of improving contribution to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Efficiently and effectively oversee the activities of the marketing communications and Customer Service department.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in same or similar role.
- Strong Digital Marketing Skills: Email, Mobile, Google and Social Media
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Strong Copywriting Skills.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
- Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
- Customer Focused and Oriented.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Financial Services Experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online