Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a well-structured Merchant Bank of considerable repute is looking to hire experienced corporate banking professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager/Senior Manager – Corporate Banking
- Generation of new corporate banking relationships.
- Credit analysis and relationship management.
- Identification and remedial management of problem loans
- Candidates must have experience in one or a combination of the following sectors, Agriculture, Up, mid and downstream oil & gas services, Manufacturing, Building & construction, FMCG, Transportation & Logistics and real estate.
- They will have University Degrees in relevant disciplines, preferably at post-graduate level, with appropriate professional qualifications.
- Candidates will have extensive knowledge of credit products and strong relationship management skills, developed over a period of not less than ten (10) and eight (8) years respectively in a well-structured Bank.
- The last three years would have been in the Corporate Banking function of a well-respected bank.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.