Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment & Consulting Analyst
- As a Investment & Consulting Analyst you will be an integral part of Our teams that identify, shape, and execute high-value business engagements and Transactions to respond to the business challenges of our clients.
Key Job Details
- Investment Analysis & Corporate Finance: Ability to generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds for the business, Day-to-day execution of transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners and Managing High level engagement with potential financers and financing partners
- Strategic Business Planning: The Consultant is expected to lead the process of developing business plans for clients, unlock value opportunities in their sectors. An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility
- Financial Forecasts / Modelling: The Consultant is also expected to lead a team that develops financial models for business planning and investment appraisals to help engender better management decision making. The Consultant has to have a robust understanding of quantitative models for business finance
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Consulting work process, the Consultant is also expected to lead their analysts in the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve clients problems and take advantage of value opportunities
- Initiatives Management: The Consultant will regularly have the responsibility of driving the implementation of initiatives within the firm.These initiatives are critical to the achievement of the organisation objectives and the Consultant has to have experience in managing initiatives in similar organisations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3 years relevant experience
- Ideally experience in Investment Banking or Management consulting
- Strong analytical skills and creativity: ability to analyze a problem, ask relevant questions, think out of the box
- Numerical skills: being at ease with figures and concepts, including modeling, correlation analysis, etc
- Structure and methodology
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail