Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Management Officer (Intern)
Location: Lagos (Itoikin and Apapa)
- Work conscientiously and responsibly, be positive, follow the arrangement, and work with a team.
- Professional knowledge of logistics and know the basic information of vehicles
- Be efficient, keep vehicle location information updated and awake at all times
- Update the vehicle location information every hour, and inform the dispatch supervisor and other team members of the location information report
- Participate in entry-level office and yard positions including – Dispatcher, Title Clerk, Yard Agent, Receiver, and Loader Operator
- Assist the General Manager in tracking and leading facility staff to meet company metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- 0- 2 years working experience is required for the position. Applicant must have a minimum of University Degree in any related field. Not more than 35 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.