OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aggregator Manager
Locations: Katsina, Kogi and Taraba
- Identification and onboarding of new aggregators.
- Monitoring of all aggregators and their sub-agents performances.
- Engagement of aggregators to ensure resolution of issues and complaints. Follow up to ensure that issues are resolved urgently.
- Ensure POS terminals are deployed to the right aggregators with the highest potential for viability.
- Training of aggregators.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- 2-3 years Agency Banking experience.
- Previous achievement in the field of sales / Business Development
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.