NorthStan Limited is a reputable oil and gas company based in Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures that costs / expenditures and revenues are properly captured.
- Reconciling stock utilization.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgments and bank balances.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing budget forecasts.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate actions.
- Ensure that there are no Debit entries in the Bank Statement not in the Cash Book -All Payments should be processed into the cash book.
- 100% generation of report with accounting software.
- Ensure petty cash requests are processed and posted with established payment terms and policy.
- Ensure funds availability for all cash operations by showing the true picture of all our accounts till date, No incidence of cash-out, Prepare document and ensure adequate cash at hand.
- Ensure efficient filing system – all documents are appropriately filed, all files are indexed and properly arranged.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Candidate should be proficient in the use of the QuickBooks Accounting software.
- It will be advantageous to candidates if they reside around the Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki Peninsular areas.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail