Ama-Zuma Group is an indigenous company full incoporated. We have 3 subsidiaries; Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Bureau de Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc in Accounting
- 6-12 years work experience.
- Professional Qualification is a Must ICAN
- Must have the Knowledge of Oil & Gas downstream
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks Sage.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus
N180,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.